If you’re like us and you buy every pair of cute boots you see, you don’t only want to wear them for 6 months out of the year. It’s just sad to see them sitting there all alone instead of living the life alongside your mules. The trick is to buy beauties that never go out of season (PSA: wearing fur lined boots in the height of summer, not cute). Stick with us while we go through the best way to wear boots in summer.
Our tips for wearing boots in summer
- Start by letting go of the tights, and show some skin and harness the power of your legs by pairing your boots with a co-ord set
- Go boho and style your leather boots with a printed maxi dress
- Avoid over the knee boots and go for something a little more knee high or ankle
- Try out open heel or open toe boots to stop you from overheating
- Make sure you accessories and because we know an outfit is made in its details
Check out some of our favourite fashion muses styling their boots in summer
Elsa Hosk’s off duty model style is unbeatable. Get her look by styling a biker boots and a leather jacket to give a summer mini dress an edge
Bella Hadid pairs her boots with a bodysuit and a distressed denim skirt giving us serious summer style inspo.
Emily Ratajowski wears stiletto under the knee boots with a sleek black bodysuit and black shorts. By styling high heeled boots in a simple manner, they instantly become more wearable.
Hailey Bieber styles block heeled calf boots with a mini dress. She’s added an oversized blazer which is a good idea for chillier summer days.
Rosie Huntington-Whitely wears low heeled ankle boots with a full leather dress, the perfect look for brunching, meetings or anywhere you want to excuse that sophisticated style.
Wearing boots in summer with EGO
Make sure you check out our new shoes collection to keep up to date with the latest women’s boots trends and follow our Instagram for more styling inspo.